Freehand Embroidery Presser Foot®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
✔️ Proudly designed in the United States
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ Exceptional Customer Service
Why Freehand Embroidery Presser Foot®?
Accessories for low-shank sew machine
- Freehand Embroidery Presser Foot® can be used for free-motion quilting, stippling, thread painting, monograms, and even for repairing torn areas.
- This foot is one of the most versatile sewing accessories in your sewing room.
Free motion quilting
- Set your sewing machine for a straight stitch.
- No additional setting is needed for length because you determine the length of the stitch my how quickly you move the quilt under the needle.
- Metallic threads can be a nice touch for holiday projects or for added drama.
- When thread painting with rayon or metallic thread, use a chromium embroidery needle for best results.
Darning and repair
- You can repair tears and holes in the fabric with this foot.
- Apply a small scrap of fabric to the back of the area in need of repair. Back the area with a layer of stabilizer.
Free motion monogramming and embroidery
- You can monogram using free motion with the Freehand Embroidery Presser Foot®.
- Select a ZigZag stitch and set the stitch length to zero on your sewing machine.
- Mark the desired monogram letters onto your fabric with a removable fabric marking tool.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Package Includes: 1 x Freehand Embroidery Presser Foot®