Pro-Winder String Winder®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
✔️ Proudly designed in the United States
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why Pro-Winder String Winder®?
All-in-one restring tool
- The ergonomic and high-quality design of the Pro-Winder String Winder® makes string changes quicker and easier than ever before with its built-in clippers, bridge pin puller and peg winder all rolled into one tool.
Must have for every case
- This indispensable tool has been designed to fit comfortably in your hand and for use on virtually all electric and acoustic guitars, basses, banjos and mandolins.
Built-in string cutter
- You can cleanly cut through your old strings to remove them quicker and easier and trim the excess off new strings after looping them through the tuning machines.
Intergrated bridge pin puller
- Designed with acoustic guitarists in mind, Pro-Winder String Winder® has a built-in bridge pin puller.
- This makes removing stubborn pins simple without risking damage caused by pliers and other tools.
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Size: approx.0.9″ x 8.5″ x 3.1″ (L x W x H)
- Package Includes: 1 x Pro-Winder String Winder®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.