Quarter Inch Piecing Presser Foot®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
✔️ Proudly designed in the United States
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why Quarter Inch Piecing Presser Foot®?
- Quarter Inch Piecing Presser Foot® is used for quilting ¼” seam allowances, a must-have for piecing quilt tops!
- This foot can be used for small projects with narrow seam allowances like baby clothes and doll clothes.
- For use with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White.
- Creates perfect ¼” seams every time!
- Red markings make it easy to accurately sew 1/4″ and 1/8″ seam allowances.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Package Includes: 1 x Quarter Inch Piecing Presser Foot®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.