Sea Hydrometer Aquarium Marine®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
✔️ Proudly designed in the United States
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why Sea Hydrometer Aquarium Marine®?
Quick and accurate measurement
- With this hydrometer saltwater aquarium test kit, you can test your marine aquarium’s salt level and specific gravity.
- It is optimum to be put into below 6″ deep water to avoid the error caused by the oil film on the water.
Higher accuracy & safe zone indicated
- Readings are temperature-corrected & accurate to +/- 0.001 specific gravity units range from 1.000 – 1.030 with a safe zone of 1.020-1.023.
- The outside range of scale indicates salinity ppt, ranges from 0-40, the safe zone is 27-31.
Easy to read & clean
- The easy-to-read swing-arm pointer and extra-wide stable base provide an accurate test result.
- After use, soak this saltwater meter in a mild acid (vinegar) for 30 minutes, rinse with tap water and air dry.
- Fit for brackish and reef salt marine aquariums.
- Perfect for testing both salinity and specific gravity of your brackish and marine tank.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Transparent
- Size: approx. 3.54 × 4.72 × 0.59 inches
- Package Includes: 1 x Sea Hydrometer Aquarium Marine®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.