Shank Dovetail Joint Router Bit®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
✔️ In Stock Ships From the USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why Shank Dovetail Joint Router Bit®?
- Create half-blind, through, and sliding dovetails for drawer and box construction.
- The dovetail joint evokes woodworking as does no other system of joinery.
- This Shank Dovetail Joint Router Bit®, used with fixtures or guides, will help you make dovetail joints more easily.
- Make creative, decorative glue joints for drawers and boxes, shaker furniture and shadow boxes, sliding dovetail joints for table and leg extensions, or sliding drawer and shelf runners and dividers.
- Larger diameter bits can produce unique finger pulls.
- A smaller degree bit can be used for stair tread stringer mortising or shelf supports.
- Materials: 45# steel
- Carbide Tip: YG8X
- Shank Diameter: 8mm
- Milling Cutter: 1/4 inch | 1/8 inch | 5/8 inch | 3/4 inch | 9/16 inch
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.