Woodworkers Edge Rule®
$34.95 – $39.95
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
✔️ Proudly designed in the United States
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ Free Returns up to 45 Days
🔥 84% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Why Woodworkers Edge Rule®?
- Accurate angle layout on larger panel projects challenges even the most skilled woodworkers.
- You can try extending lines started with a small protractor, but even tiny errors keep growing the further your line extends.
- Woodworkers Edge Rule® delivers unparalleled accuracy in your panel layout work.
- Just snap the head into the angle you want and strike your line.
- The head adjusts from 0° to 70° and locks solidly every 5 degrees (plus 22-1/2° and 67-1/2°), giving you a precise angle reference 12-, 24-, or 32-inches long.
- No other adjustable T-square gives you the range of angles and the positive indexing you get with the Woodworkers Edge Rule®.
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Size: Length 10 inches, Length 15 inches, Length 20 inches
- Package Includes: 1 x Woodworkers Edge Rule®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.