Satinedge Sewing Machine Presser Feet®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
✔️ Proudly designed in the United States
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why Satinedge Sewing Machine Presser Feet®?
- Finish the raw edge with a beautiful satin stitch,
- Sew perfect appliques, topstitching, edge stitching, 1/4″ seams, scant 1/4″, curved fabric like used in Drunkard Path and all shapes can be sewn without risk of stretching fabric or the seam changing.
- Use Satinedge for stitching in a ditch too.
- It doesn’t stretch your fabric and it fits all sewing machines with a zigzag stitch.
- Satinedge is adjustable allowing you to sew a wide variety of seam widths and adapt easily to all sewing machine’s needle positions.
- The wide opening makes it easy to see without the need for an open toe making it not necessary to hold the fabric down as you sew – ever.
- This foot offers you a place to look at (white leading edge of guide) taking your eyes off of the needle, making this foot allow you to drive your sewing machine like you drive your car.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Includes: 1 x Satinedge Sewing Machine Presser Feet®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.